Hydralyte Sports Rehydration and Electrolyte Replacement – Orange Flavoured
Make 15L of solution in total!
That’s 25 x 600 mL bottles or 75 x 200 mL cups.
The sports tub is perfect for heavy users, sports clubs and sporting events.
- Rapidly replaces fluid and minerals to maintain hydration and electrolyte balance
- Formulated for prolonged or vigorous physical activity resulting in heavy sweating
- Relieves and helps prevent muscle cramps, spasms and soreness
The specially designed double ended scoop allows for different dosage quantities to be mixed.
Hydralyte Sports is suitable for children aged over 13 years and adults.
Use within 4 months of opening.
Remember: Hydration is important before, during and after exercise.
Be aware of factors that can increase your sweat rate, such as:
- Environmental conditions (hot and dry temperatures)
- Exercise intensity
- Heat acclimatisation
- Level of fitness
- Body composition
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Not suitable for children 12 years and younger.
Contains 353 mg potassium: if you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
Contains 690 mg sodium: Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 3450 mg.
Contains sugars. Not suitable for the treatment of iron deficiency anaemia
Store in a cool dry place below 30̊C
|Citric Acid Anhydrous|
|Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate|
|Ferrous Sulphate (Dried)|
|Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate|
|Solution Osmolality||260 mOsm/kg|
|This product also contains: Natural colour (160a), natural flavour, sucralose, silica colloidal anhydrous.|
1. Small scoop – 6 g into 200 mL glass
2. Large scoop – 17.9 g into 600 mL drink bottle
3. Complete tub – makes 15 Litres
4. Place quantity, as above, into fresh drinking water. Shake or stir to dissolve. Drink according to the dosage shown.
5. Discard unused solution after 10 hours.
Note: regulate consumption in response to thirst and other signs of dehydration. Continue to consume water in between doses if required
|Time:||Electrolyte Powder Dosage:|
|Before Physical Activity:||Take 200–400 mL of Hydralyte Sports within 2 hours prior to physical activity to establish a healthy hydration status|
|During Physical Activity:||Low to moderate intensity – Consume 200–400 mL of Hydralyte Sports every hour of physical activity|
|High intensity activity or profuse sweating – Consume 400–800 mL of Hydralyte Sports every hour of physical activity|